[Users] maven

nch underscore_dot at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 10:59:43 CET 2011

Well, the reason why I'm trying to build this SA using maven is that I'm trying to add security to a SOAP service. I'm following an example listed in the SOAP BC manual. The example requires including a java class into de SOAP SU that, somehow, needs to be compiled. The preferred method is using maven.
I wonder whether an alternative exists that is sufficiently easy to use (the export option seems to ignore java code placed into src/main/java and I don't feel like coping with dependencies myself).

Thank you.

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31081#31081