[Users] BPEL:<onAlarm> ignored. <onMessage> doesn't work

Mathieu mathieu.lebreton at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 10:59:44 CET 2011

Hi Rudy,

Marc's job is to improve robustness and performances of BPEL engine. I
assume his tests are on the trunk.
There has been a "private" release of BPEL 1.03 (including all his
robustness/performance work) last week, along with ESB 3.1.
We'll publish all the upgraded components at the same time, once they
are all released and ready.
In the meantime you might get this version from trunk ;-)

Mathieu LE BRETON

Marketing manager
Petals Link (former EBM Websourcing)
http://www.petalslink.com