[Users] [SCA] - implementation

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 11:00:04 CET 2011

Hi,

feci wrote:
> Hi,
>
> let say I have JMS bindings on SCA composites, is there a tutorial somewhere how to create JMS endpoint in petals so it can be used for SCA?
> There is a specific way how this JMS messages should be composed (I think it should be in SCA specification).
> I think it could be easier and quicker than SOAP.
>
> thanx

I have planned to write tutorials explaining how to use the various Petals components and using the associated tooling.
JMS included. But that is not going to be possible this week.

If you cannot wait, you can directly try to work with the JMS BC instead of the SOAP one.
The approach is quite similar (from the tooling perpsective). Support can be provided here. :)

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31127#31127