[Users] transferring file to webservice provider

Maj jmfansi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 11:00:21 CET 2011

Hi Petals people,

I am going to post here this question that I have already sent on the user mailing list.

I am trying to configure a petals ESB for my project. The goal is to provide to the bus a directory from which some soap requests are written. Then the bus should read the directory and call a webservice that I have already proxying.

I first test the proxying web service by developing via petals studio a bc-soap-consume. Everything is fine. Now to get back to my use case I develop a file-transfer-consume for my proxying web service. This consume specific elements are as follow:
<!-- Component specific elements -->
            <filetransfer:read-directory>input</filetransfer:read-directory>
            <filetransfer:backup-directory>output</filetransfer:backup-directory>
            <filetransfer:transfer-mode>content</filetransfer:transfer-mode>
            <filetransfer:polling-period>1000</filetransfer:polling-period>
            <filetransfer:base-message><![CDATA[   ]]></filetransfer:base-message>

When I put a file in the input directory, the bus read it and save a backup in the output directory as expected. But the webservice is not called. The console shows this:

[Petals.Container.Components.petals-bc-soap]-WARNING Catch an exception on the WS invocation: Can't creat get an Axis service client from the pool

Can someone here please explain me what's wrong and how I can fix it? I am running petals-platform-3.0.5.

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31133#31133