[Users] Version added automatically into the SA name: why?

fgardes frederic.gardes at orange-ftgroup.com
Wed Mar 16 11:00:31 CET 2011

Hello!
I created a service assembly like it:

Code:
<jbi:jbi xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
	xmlns:jbi="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi" version="1.0"><jbi:service-assembly>
		<jbi:identification>
			<jbi:name>[b]petals-sa-FTTH[/b]</jbi:name>
			<jbi:description>petals-sa-FTTH description</jbi:description>
		</jbi:identification>

Then, when I create the artefact zip, the name is transformed to:

Code:
<jbi version="1.0" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi"><service-assembly>
<identification><name>[b]petals-sa-FTTH-1.0[/b]</name><description>petals-sa-FTTH description</description></identification>

So the version is added. And then, my ant tasks have to stipulate the version (so they're deprecated at each version, arff), the Webconsole indicates a name with the version and then...the version, etc...

What do you think about fix the petals maven plugin to not add this version, to do like the binding components, the service engines and the service units (and mybe the shared librairies)?

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31171#31171