[Users] [SCA-JBI] Replacing SMX EIP SE in SMX ESB with Petals SCA SE

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 11:00:36 CET 2011

ObjectOrange wrote:
> Or...would we need to insert <frascati:binding.jbi> elements within each SCA reference as such?

Yes, the service and the references at the composite level must have a JBI binding.
And about the interfaces, the interfaces at the component level should be Java interfaces, while interfaces at the composite level should be WSDL.
For each promotion, the interfaces are equivalent, one being obtained from the other with JAX-WS.

[Image: http://thumbnails7.imagebam.com/8544/7f5a2285439550.jpg ] (http://www.imagebam.com/image/7f5a2285439550)

Notice that unlike BPEL, SCA does not indicate the flow processing.
The flow processing depends on the component implementation, which is not in the SCA artifacts (composite).
SCA only describes modules (components), provided services (services) and dependencies (references).
They are the architecture artifacts of your application.

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31167#31167