[Users] Version added automatically into the SA name: why?

fgardes frederic.gardes at orange-ftgroup.com
Wed Mar 16 11:00:40 CET 2011

It seems that the jbi-configure goal for the SA isn't implemented:

Code:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Coming next ...
[DEBUG] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Coming next ...
	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:719)
	Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Coming next ...
	at org.ow2.petals.plugin.jbiplugin.JBIConfigureMojo.executeMojo(JBIConfigureMojo.java:159)

And I'm agree with the stacktrace  :P :

Code:
if (JBIAbstractMojo.PACKAGING_COMPONENT.equals(artifactType)) {
                this.configureComponent(artifact);
            } else if (JBIAbstractMojo.PACKAGING_SA.equals(artifactType)) {
                throw new MojoExecutionException("Coming next ...");
            } else if (JBIAbstractMojo.PACKAGING_SL.equals(artifactType)) {
                this.configureSharedLibrary(artifact);
            }

So then, I tried to directly put the property into the command line of the jbi-package:

Code:
org.ow2.petals:maven-petals-plugin:2.1.2:jbi-package -DserviceAssemblyNameMapping=${artifactId}

or

Code:
org.ow2.petals:maven-petals-plugin:2.1.2:jbi-package -DserviceAssemblyNameMapping=$${artifactId}

But it doesn't work:

Code:
[DEBUG] Configuring mojo 'org.ow2.petals:maven-petals-plugin:2.1.2:jbi-package' -->
[DEBUG]   (f) serviceAssemblyNameMapping = ${artifactId}-${version}
[DEBUG] -- end configuration --

Finally, I tried with an external file:

Code:
org.ow2.petals:maven-petals-plugin:2.1.2:jbi-package -DjbiIdentifiersMappingFileURL=file:///E:/jbi-identifiers-mapping-file.properties

With its file content:
[code]serviceAssemblyNameMapping=${artifactId}[code]

it doesn't work too (the property is ignored)  [Evil or Very Mad]

And what do you think about create the SA like the SU, the BC, the SE and the SL? It's a little bit difficult for get a curious result at all, no? I think it's more logical to put a property to change the default name than to put a property to get the normal name (i.e. the same name that into the original project). One point is sure: I'll change my SA name if I want to deploy a new version of it, because of the mandatory changement of all my ant scripts into the 2 case (using properties or not)....

Anyone can help me to process DserviceAssemblyNameMapping=${artifactId} instead of DserviceAssemblyNameMapping=${artifactId}-${version}?

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31174#31174