[Users] Where can I find Petals Hello World docs ?

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 11:00:45 CET 2011

Your BPEL is supposed to be quite simple...

1. You receive a message.
2. You invoke your web service, passing the received message to the required operation.
3. You reply to your client.

I here assume the input and output of your BPEL match the ones of the called operation.
Use the properties view to specify the properties (called operation, input and output variables) of your invoke mark-up.

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31188#31188