[Users] Version added automatically into the SA name: why?

fgardes frederic.gardes at orange-ftgroup.com
Wed Mar 16 11:00:46 CET 2011

Great  8)

To clarify: now I know hox to create artifacts using only the name (without the version) into the id. So I'm happy  :D . Ijust think about the next developer after me.
One way (and any way!) to all the artefacts is the more important.
Thank you, and good discussion during the road map.

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31180#31180