[Users] ServiceMix eip:pipeline equivalent in Petals?

rmuller rmuller at xiam.nl
Wed Mar 16 11:04:07 CET 2011

For this simple scenario:
- Filetransfer-BC reads XML document from polled directory
- XSLT-SE transforms this document to an other document
- Filetransfer-BC writes XML document to output directory

I need something like the ServiceMix eip:pipeline se because the filetransfer-bc only supports the InOnly MEP and the XSLT-SE only supports InOut.
How do I implement this scenario in Petals? I could not find anything in the samples and documentation.

Regards,

Ronald

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31264#31264