[Users] "import" WSDL in an other WSDL ?

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 11:04:14 CET 2011

RudyWI wrote:
> Ok, but how to know the URL of the WSDL of my BPEL Process exposed as "provide" ?

You cannot know it before you deployed the first BPEL process. This is a real constraint.
Another solution would consist in putting the WSDL on a fixed location, independently of where the BPEL runs.
Indeed, the WSDL is only a definition (or a description).

So, you could have your BPEL and its WSDL deployed on a first machine (let's call it A).
And you could copy the WSDL and put it on a fixed location, let's say on machine B.
And your second BPEL references the WSDL located on B.

The only thing you must ensure is that the WSDL on machines A and B are synchronized.
B acts as a repository. Maybe using a service repository, like Petals Master, could be the solution to your problem?

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31334#31334