[Users] ServiceMix eip:pipeline equivalent in Petals?

rmuller rmuller at xiam.nl
Wed Mar 16 11:04:18 CET 2011

I resolved my issue! I had to change two things. I will very much appreciate it, if you are willing to explain me the why...

1) The consumer of the XSLT service (in my case: the EIP SU) must explicit call the transform operation:

Code:

<petals:operation>xslt:transform</petals:operation>

I cannot find anything about this in the documentation ?!

2) The namespace for xslt should be

Code:

xmlns:xslt="http://petals.ow2.org/components/xslt/version-2"

instead of (used in the documentation)

Code:

xmlns:xslt="http://petals.ow2.org/components/xslt/version-2.2"

With these changes, everything works fine.

Ronald

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31363#31363