[Users] ServiceMix eip:pipeline equivalent in Petals?

rmuller rmuller at xiam.nl
Wed Mar 16 11:04:20 CET 2011

Okay, found it! The wiki is much better than de PDF doc i used!

Only ... no documentation about the mail-bc?

I have some questions about this component:
1) in jbi.xiam you MUST specify "from", according to the doc it is optional if you use the xml file, specifiying "from"
2) I use the xml file, containing "subject", "from", "to", etc. However, this file is just send "as is"

What's wrong?

Ronald

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31367#31367