[Users] Usage of mail-bc component

chamerling christophe.hamerling at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 11:04:24 CET 2011

Ronald, you are right, the documentation should not stop people. There is a small but very active community around petals products and the goal is to help every users. With people posting questions on the forum, petals developers will take care of all of that in the documentation process!
Thanks for your participation.

@petalsguys : Will be good to announce somewhere that the documentation is under active writing (maybe it is already announced...)

Christophe

Le 30 juil. 2010 à 16:01, rmuller a écrit :

> @Mathieu,
>
> Yes, learning Petals is not really easy. Glad to hear that the documentation will be improved. I think at this moment this is a real show stopper for many developers.
>
> But ... not for me. Will be posting messages until everything works :)
>
> Ronald

Christophe Hamerling
R&D Engineer & Project Leader at Petals Link - SOA open-source company
OW2 PEtALS SOA Suite Comitter
Skype : christophe.hamerling
Jabber : chamerling at jabber.org
Blog : http://chamerling.wordpress.com