[Users] [BPEL] Dependencies which block undeployment

RudyWI rudywi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 11:04:26 CET 2011

Hi,

I have two independants BPEL processes deployed on my Petals ESB.
When I want to undeploy one of them, the undeployment process runs indefinitly.
But if there is only one BPEL process on Petals ESB, its undeployment works.

So I think there is a kind of dependency between my two BPEL when there are deployed.

Do you know this problem ?
How can I solve it ?

Thx.

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31386#31386