[Users] service with multiple portType

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 11:04:43 CET 2011

I assume the port type name in the Configurable.wsdl file is "Configurable", as you put it in the jbi.xml.
In which case it may be a bug. We should investigate it.

Questions:
Is your WSDL succesfully validated in the studio? (Right-click it and select Validate).
Does the Petals studio mark any error in the project when it validates it?

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31522#31522