[Users] Testing SOAP components in petals-webconsole-ui-2.0.3

philip sidgwick at operamail.com
Wed Mar 16 11:04:52 CET 2011

I always did uninstall via the webconsole, and I always install by copying the zip in the install directory. Well, except when I get a lot of error messages in the webconsole, where I tend to delete files directly....
Do you know where this information is stored in cache ?
Thanks

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31537#31537