[Users] Testing SOAP compinents in petals-webconsole-ui-2.0.3

philip sidgwick at operamail.com
Wed Mar 16 11:04:54 CET 2011

Hello,
I have installed and uninstalled a lot of SOAP components on my Petals ESb ( 3.0.5)
In the TEST tab of the petals-webconsole-ui-2.0.3, the list of endpoints still contains references to the old endpoints. It is confusing... Where is this information stored ? and how can it be cleaned ?
Thanks

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31535#31535