[Users] Problem with Studio when a wsdl contains multiple ports

philip sidgwick at operamail.com
Wed Mar 16 11:04:57 CET 2011

Hello,
I am trying to expose webservices on Petals ESB ( 3.05 and 3.1). For that purpose, I use Petal Studio ( 1.0 and 1.1)
When I create a Provider Service Unit ( SOAP), the wsdl.wsdl or importedwsdl.wsdl is different from teh original one :

End of imported wsdl
  </wsdl:binding>
  <wsdl:service name="ws_sgp">
    <wsdl:port name="ws_sgpSoap" binding="tns:ws_sgpSoap12">
      <soap12:address location="http://tecdvpweb.gial.be/ws_sgp/ws_sgp.asmx"/>
    </wsdl:port>
    <wsdl:port name="ws_sgpSoap" binding="tns:ws_sgpSoap">
      <soap:address location="http://tecdvpweb.gial.be/ws_sgp/ws_sgp.asmx"/>
    </wsdl:port>
  </wsdl:service>
</wsdl:definitions>

End of original wsdl
 </wsdl:binding>
 <wsdl:service name="ws_sgp">
<wsdl:port name="ws_sgpSoap" binding="tns:ws_sgpSoap">
  <soap:address location="http://tecdvpweb.gial.be/ws_sgp/ws_sgp.asmx" />
  </wsdl:port>
  <wsdl:port name="ws_sgpSoap12" binding="tns:ws_sgpSoap12">
<soap12:address location="http://tecdvpweb.gial.be/ws_sgp/ws_sgp.asmx" />
  </wsdl:port>
  </wsdl:service>
  </wsdl:definitions>

As you notice, in the imported wsdl, the second port has an original name of ws_sgpSoap12, whereas the imported one is named ws_sgpSoap, which is not unique. Is there a way to fix this ? I tried different options in the wizard, but did not find a way to get proper behaviour.
Thanks
Philip

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31542#31542