[Users] How to use BC-SOAP to expose SE-Notification's services

stefan_wetz shenwei.zheng at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 16 11:04:59 CET 2011

vzurczak wrote:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> In fact, it has never been planned to make such a use of the Notification SE (from what I know).
> This is why the studio does not directly defines the native end-point of the Notification SE (this component does not support service-units).
> To be honest, I don't know if your use case can work. The primary goal of this component is to be used internally.
>
> I will let the person in charge of the notifications in Petals reply.
> He will know better than me. :)

Hello vzurczak,
thank you very much for your answer and your  help to connect that people.
My use case cann't work because it is empty, I just think that if it can work, when I write something into "jbi.xml" or create another file.
What I want to do is that, how could the extern Web Service see the service-units of the SE-Notification. My idea is that I should first expose the service-units of the SE-Notification.

PS:
These days I cann't open the descriptions of the components. For example, I just cann't open this website Petals-BC-SOAP+4.x (http://doc.petalslink.com/display/petalscomponents/Petals-BC-SOAP+4.x)

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31620#31620