[Users] How to use BC-SOAP to expose SE-Notification's services

stefan_wetz shenwei.zheng at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 16 11:05:00 CET 2011

I want to use BC-SOAP to expose some SE-Notification's services to extern Web Service.
At first I try to use Studio to create a service unit. I select "Use Case" to"Consume or Call a Petals Service" with Petals Component "SOAP // petals-bc-soap". And then I think that Studio can automatic find the SE-Notification's services, but this is no selection for it.
Then I create a SOAP Service-Unit with my own service name, interface name....just like this "jbi.xml"
<jbi:services binding-component="true">

		<!-- Expose a Petals Service => consumes a Service. -->
		<jbi:consumes
			interface-name="generatedNs:Notification-Interface"
			service-name="generatedNs:NotificationBrokerService"
			endpoint-name="NotificationBrokerServiceEndpoint">

			<!-- CDK specific elements -->
			<petalsCDK:timeout>30000</petalsCDK:timeout>
			<petalsCDK:mep xsi:nil="true" />

			<!-- Component specific elements -->
			<soap:service-name>NotificationBrokerService</soap:service-name>
			<soap:mode>SOAP</soap:mode>
			<soap:enable-http-transport>true</soap:enable-http-transport>
			<soap:enable-jms-transport>false</soap:enable-jms-transport>
		</jbi:consumes>
	</jbi:services>
And now I didn't know how could I write something for connecting this service-unit with SE-Notification's services. Is there anybody does the same thing like me?
Is there any another method without using Studio?
Please give me your advice, any idea is Ok. Thank you~

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31618#31618