[Users] [Webconsole]

fgardes frederic.gardes at orange-ftgroup.com
Wed Mar 16 11:05:27 CET 2011

Hi everybody!
I'm noob on the project (lol), and I would like to debug the "Exchange filters for current server" of the webconsole, because of an issue of course. I've got 2 JBI endpoints, and I created 2 filters (only under the endpoint name, but I've got also the same problem if I add the service, the interface and/or the operation). one is ok, the second doesn't work : nothing into the database.
My questions are:
1->how to active the debug mode into the webconsole for the "Exchange filters for current server" part, to be sure that my filter is really send to the esb?
2->how to active the debug mode into the esb only on this part (I'm on service!) for the "Exchange filters for current server" part, to be sure that my filter is really receive by the esb?
I think that to know how to activate this logs could be helpful for everyone.
Thanks  8) !

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31642#31642