[Users] The [action] cannot be processed at the receiver

ticolucci ticolucci at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 11:05:32 CET 2011

vzurczak wrote:

> To help you the best way possible, I first thought we should first clarify your case.
> The Petals architecture is not clear to me (on which Petals component are running the ruby scripts?).

Ok, here the basics of the script:
I run the script on my machine.

* It generates the set of orchestration;
* instantiate an Amazon EC2 instance for each orchestration (with petals installed on each of them);
* start petals servers;
* deploy the compositions;

> Anyway, if we just focus on Axis2 and take a look at the error message...
> Your WSDL defines a soapAction (which is empty, but I'm not sure this is the problem).
> How is configured your client? Which headers and properties do you set in your client? I think the problem is in the client and not in the WSDL (anymore).

After the deployment, I use another ruby script to send messages to the process. (I believe that's the client, right?)
The "main" code is this:

Code:

# Set Headers
headers = {
  'Referer' => 'http://localhost',
  'Content-Type' => 'text/xml',
  'Host' => host
}

msg_content = "a"*message_size
msg = "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"utf-8\" ?>
<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap=\"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/\" soap:encodingStyle=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/12/soap-encoding\">
  <soap:Body>
    <ns1:NodeOperation#{node_id} xmlns:ns1=\"http://localhost/NodeNode#{node_id}\">
        <Part>#{msg_content}</Part>
    </ns1:NodeOperation#{node_id}>
  </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>
"

http = Net::HTTP.new(host, port)
http.use_ssl = false

resp, data = http.post(service_path, msg, headers)

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Thiago

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31633#31633