[Users] Communication between BPEL and a web-based Interface

Youn youness_lemrabet at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 16 11:05:36 CET 2011

Hello,

I ‘want to use the BPEL component to implement a process. This BPEL process is driven from a BPMN process which contains some user tasks activities . So how can I permit to the user to perform those user tasks using a web-based interface and get the result from the Web-based interface application and put it into the BPEL process?

In other Words I need the WS-BPEL Process to communicate with a Web based application. But my application doesn’t use Web service. And Idon’t want to generate XML file  from the BPEL process and get into the application using batchs

Thanks

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31675#31675