[Users] Client for PEtALS

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 11:05:39 CET 2011

Hi,

By taking a look at the logs, I don't see why the messages would be different.
It is just that Petals removed the SOAP envelop. But the content itself is the same, isn't it? [Question]

However, I saw two things in the logs (and one of them is not explicit at all, I hope it will be improved then).

> [Root]-SEVERE 2010-12-18 16:04:43,250 No matching activity were found for given message null

Does your BPEL use a pick activity?

> Message -> name: null - service = {http://localhost/NodeNode1}NodeService1 - endpoint = NodePort1 - operation = Message

Is the invoked operation Message?

I think I remember a post of yours about SOAP actions.
Could you compare the input request with JMeter against the one you previously had?
You can use Petals logs to compare these messages. :)

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31667#31667