[Users] BC SOAP Inconsistency between http header and SOAP header

noddoux nicolas.oddoux at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 11:05:51 CET 2011

Hello Holger,

I have just tried to remove the soapaction or to change its value from "getModels" to "http://b2b.pse.system.engineous.com/ModelAgent/getModelsRequest" in this WSDL. I used the version 4.1-SNAPSHOT of the BC SOAP (last sources from SVN). I looked the request from Petals to the webservice with WireShark.

When I removed the SOAP action in the WSDL, the SOAP action in the request was:

Code:
SOAPAction: "http://b2b.pse.system.engineous.com/ModelAgent/getModelsRequest"

When I changed the SOAP action in the WSDL to

Code:
<wsdlsoap:operation soapAction="http://b2b.pse.system.engineous.com/ModelAgent/getModelsRequest" />

the SOAP action in the request was:

Code:
SOAPAction: "http://b2b.pse.system.engineous.com/ModelAgent/getModelsRequest"

On another hand, you can specify a SOAP action with the parameter <soap:soap-action> in the provide SU (it should not be an empty value). It is not a very clean way because this parameter should be removed in the future version of the BC SOAP.

Nicolas

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31689#31689