[Users] Low Throughput

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 11:05:57 CET 2011

Hi,

Sorry for the delay of response.

Those of our clients are not. But there is one flow process with several partners on EasyBPEL's web site (http://easybpel.petalslink.org/user-guides.html).

>From your stats, I see your machines have 1 GB of memory, or do I misread it? :?
But it is not completely used, and the swap is a almost not used.

Could you put TCPMon between Petals and the invoked web service? How much time does it itake between the request sending and the response reception?
If it is not conclusive, could it be possible to have the JVM records for Petals?
You can get them with the JConsole (the JMX connexion parameters are displayed at Petals startup).
The memory and CPU consumption curves should be enough for the moment.

Or you can process them in the reverse order. Start with the JConsole information and then see with TCPMon. :)

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31692#31692