[Users] WSDL <definition>

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 11:06:15 CET 2011

Hi Silves4,

Thanks for the WSDL.
Here is what I did.

I took your initial WSDL (the one that is generated by the studio) and I created a new SU for the JSR-181 component (top-down approach).
I then reexposed this service through the SOAP BC. I use the SOAP BC 4.0.4 and the JSR-181 SE 1.1.3.
And I have exactly the same thing than you. Extra namespaces are added by the SOAP BC.

For me, it is a problem in the SOAP BC.
I say "problem" because this WSDL is valid. So, it's not a bug, but a curious behavior.

I then tried to import both WSDL in Master, through the web panel.
The first one goes fine. But the second one results in an error.

> Database error: Can't get WSDL SHA1 signature

Same thing if I delete the first one.
So, for me, it is a bug in Master, unless Olivier can tell me why it would behave this way.

I will report these two problems in our JIRA (http://jira.petalslink.com). ;)
And to bypass this problem, I can only suggest you to use the first WSDL, make a copy of it and update the SOAP address, so that you have the WSDL for the reexposed service.

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31714#31714