[Users] Integration in Petals ESB

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Tue Mar 8 16:12:21 CET 2011

Native integration of .NET application can only be achieved through web services.
Otherwise, you would have to develop your own connector.

About J2EE, I don't think we have a tutorial.
However, we gave a talk and made a demo at OW2 Annual conference two years ago.
The idea is to use a specific connector to expose an EJB as a service in the ESB.
You can read the EJB component's documentation here (http://doc.petalslink.com/display/petalscomponents/Petals-BC-EJB).

But I think the most import thing to understand is the philosophy of EJBs.
Once you get it, then you can use any connector quite easily by reading its documentation.
I have to see what resources we published and that could help you.

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31733#31733