[Users] BC-FTP

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 16:59:04 CET 2011

jihad22 wrote:
> Hi, thanks for your answer....for the operations using BC-FTP, they work all...but for get, when i submit it shows me the content of the file and it's deleted from my ftp server [Shocked]  :o I don't know why hhhh....Have you an explanation for this weird thing....Thank you :)

Actually, it is the expected behavior for this operation (http://doc.petalslink.com/display/petalscomponents/Petals-BC-FTP+3.3.x#Petals-BC-FTP3.3.x-GEToperation).
Petals does not aim at replacing a FTP client, but to be used in a service chain or integration chain.
Once it has processed a file, it makes sure this file will not be processed again the next time. He consumes the file, literally.

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31772#31772