[Users] How to add security headers

Pierre-Yves Gibello [via Petals ESB] ml-node+2947112-1952842562-385891 at n3.nabble.com
Mon May 16 11:30:31 CEST 2011

In my previous message, the XML code gets pruned by this ***ing forum
software... so I try to HTML-encode it myself ;)

Provides side :

<soap:service-parameters>
  <![CDATA[
    <parameter name="OutflowSecurity">
      <action>
        <items>UsernameToken</items>
        <user>bob</user>

<passwordCallbackClass>test.PasswordHandler</passwordCallbackClass>
        <passwordType>PasswordText</passwordType>
      </action>
    </parameter>
    <parameter name="InflowSecurity">
      <action>