[Users] petals view 1.2 Heeelp

Vincent Zurczak [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n3880414h8 at n3.nabble.com
Tue Apr 3 12:17:12 CEST 2012

Hi,

meriem wrote

> I'm trying to install petals view :
>
> I have petals-esb 1.3  , petals-se-kpi 1.0.3 , petals-se-notification
> 1.0.3 and it doesn't work :

I guess you meant Petals ES 3.1.3.

meriem wrote
> i'm using PostgreSQL 8.3 as database
>
> Petals-view 1.2 works when i specifiy petals-view.propreties and i can see
> informations from the database  like users ...

OK.

meriem wrote

> But i can not connect the kpi part with the database so here is my
> question :
>
> file:///C:\petals-platform-3.1\petals-view.properties or
> C:\petals-platform-3.1\petals-view.properties

You need to update the jbi.xml file in the KPI component.
You also need to put the PostGRE JDBC in the component and to reference it
in the jbi.xml file (yes, it's not convenient at all - you can also use a
shared library, but it is not more simple).
See
http://doc.petalslink.com/display/petalsview12/Installing+Petals+View#InstallingPetalsView-Stage2%3AConfiguringPetalsView

And the properties location must be an URL.
=> file:///C:/petals-platform-3.1/petals-view.properties

-----
« Petals M.D. »
http://forum.petalslink.com/petals-view-1-2-Heeelp-tp3876294p3880414.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+s974793n2681628h42 at n3.nabble.com