[Users] importing Petal BPM as project in Eclipse

abahrami [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n3912373h37 at n3.nabble.com
Sun Apr 15 19:33:40 CEST 2012

Hi Jean-Pierre,
Thanks for the reply. Sorry for the confusion I guess i wasn't very clear.
We are not interested in Eclipse RCP We are looking for web based BPMN based
modeling and simulation. That's why we are interested in Petals BPM. We are
using Eclipse with GWT plugin. We would like to use Eclipse to extend or add
to your based source code.  So My question was as how one can import Petal
BPM source to Eclipse (for extending and debugging etc).  If there is a an
easy what or hard way :) to import the Petal BPM source to Eclipse we are
very interested.
Regards
abahrami

http://forum.petalslink.com/importing-Petal-BPM-as-project-in-Eclipse-tp3910231p3912373.html