[Users] Service continuity with ESB

Vincent Zurczak [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n3923901h5 at n3.nabble.com
Thu Apr 19 20:10:27 CEST 2012

Hi,

The parent is invalid.
Try to point to a released one: petals-components-sls-parent-5.0.0

And the parent POM's location is only used with Maven 3.
If you use Maven 2.2.1, you can remove this element. Otherwise, put its
right location (for a released parent, you should look at Maven's
documentation to see how to do that). Maven should not have to have its
location, since it should download it from the repository.

Notice that you may have to update the code a little bit, some dependencies
may have changed since the last commit. Otherwise, if you can wait some time
(let's say next week), maybe we can find a moment to update the code
directly (we may need this component soon).

-----
« Petals M.D. »
http://forum.petalslink.com/Service-continuity-with-ESB-tp3901947p3923901.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+s974793n2681628h42 at n3.nabble.com