[Users] importing Petal BPM as project in Eclipse

nfleury [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n3926302h36 at n3.nabble.com
Fri Apr 20 17:10:35 CEST 2012

petals_ez,

Can you copy/paste or upload the test errors that you have while you are
trying to compile PetalsBPM please ? It would be nice to do it in debug mode
('mvn install -X') so that we can have informations on your OS, java version
etc ... Also consider doing a svn up on the sources you checked out.

I can see in you screenshot that some of the projects are Maven Projects
(GeasyTools and Webeditor) and the others are just Java projects (that are
the result of mvn eclipse:eclipse I assume ...).

I think that you should try to delete the eclipse projects generated with
'mvn eclipse:eclipse' with a 'mvn eclipse:clean' and then import those
projects directly into eclipse as maven projects ...

You should not have to edit petalsbpmn-client or petalsbpmn-client-demo
projects if you imported them as maven projects, the dependencies/classpath
should automatically be resolved

Long story short, after you checked out geastytools, geasywebeditor and
petalsbpm should import each projects as 'Maven existing projects', you
should end up with something like the following screenshot and you should
not have to edit anything else, otherwise we just did something wrong :) ...

http://forum.petalslink.com/file/n3926302/allProjectsEclipseMaven.png

Just notice that there is no "GeasyTools" or "GeasyWebeditor" project. The
errors in "governance" project should not be a problem

http://forum.petalslink.com/importing-Petal-BPM-as-project-in-Eclipse-tp3910231p3926302.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+s974793n2681628h42 at n3.nabble.com