[Users] Install petals-se-talend component with petals-esb v4.1

Vincent Zurczak [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n4025247h31 at n3.nabble.com
Mon Aug 13 11:56:19 CEST 2012

I do not think this is a problem with the Talend SE, but with the web
console.
The administration works fine with Petals 4.x, but the test and monitoring
tabs do not work correctly.

You will have noticed this console is not part of the disitribution anymore.
We are working on a split of these tools. A new web application is under
work for the administration, and the test tab is going to be replaced by an
enhanced version of the Sample Client.

The fastest solution to test your service, right now, is to expose it as a
simple web service and invoke it with SoapUI. In some weeks, this should be
much easier.

-----
« Petals M.D. »
http://forum.petalslink.com/Install-petals-se-talend-component-with-petals-esb-v4-1-tp4025216p4025247.html