[Users] BC-SOAP does not forward the error message

Vincent Zurczak [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n4025254h48 at n3.nabble.com
Mon Aug 13 13:13:22 CEST 2012

Hi,

The InOnly pattern is used to make sure the message arrived to its target
service.
It does not "care" about the processing. From the Petals point of view, the
web service returned a response, but since the consumer (the consume SU on
the SOAP BC) was invoked with the InOnly pattern, then it does not return an
error.

This is an explanation.
I agree it means your use case is not correctly handled by Petals. I have to
think about this...

Normally, WSDL 1.1 operations that have no response actually have one (the
wrapper element). It is just empty. I guess the SOAP component translates it
as a InOnly operation. If it was InOut, maybe it would propagate the error
to the client. That needs to be verified.

-----
« Petals M.D. »
http://forum.petalslink.com/BC-SOAP-does-not-forward-the-error-message-tp4025239p4025254.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+s974793n2681628h42 at n3.nabble.com