[Users] Limiting Service Consumption

rwing [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n3710079h23 at n3.nabble.com
Thu Feb 2 15:49:17 CET 2012

Hello,

I am trying to limit the amount of capacity any one Service Assembly can
consume on a given server. I am willing to work with any kind of limiting
factor (throughput, message count, pool size, latency, server load, etc.).
Is there anyway to do this with the current version of Petals ESB or any of
the other tools (webconsole, view, master)? I feel sure I saw something like
this in my initial walk through but cannot find that capability now.

Thank you for your help!

http://forum.petalslink.com/Limiting-Service-Consumption-tp3710079p3710079.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+s974793n2681628h42 at n3.nabble.com