[Users] how to route message?

Christophe Hamerling [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n3746166h20 at n3.nabble.com
Wed Feb 15 09:28:05 CET 2012

Hi,

This is the role of the service bus to route the message at the right place. Your consumer have to define where to send it by setting Endpoint/Service/Interface (you can combine these properties if needed). In general, this is defined in Service Units in consume mode.

--
Christophe Hamerling
R&D Engineer & Project Leader

http://forum.petalslink.com/how-to-route-message-tp3745800p3746166.html