[Users] I can not connect the activemq. I have do my best, but it still does not work

Vincent Zurczak [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n3760191h95 at n3.nabble.com
Mon Feb 20 10:12:12 CET 2012

Hi,

First, no need to spam the forum to get an answer. Please, be patient. :)
About your problem...

Did you start ActiveMQueue before deploying the SU?
Are you sure the jndi.properties is in the classpath? As an example, have
you tried with a little Java client?
I remember you had configured the JMS BC with a shared library for AMQ. Is
that right?
Is the SL version matching the AMQ version?
Could you try with *queueConnectionFactory* or *QueueConnectionFactory*?

-----
« Petals M.D. »
http://forum.petalslink.com/I-can-not-connect-the-activemq-I-have-do-my-best-but-it-still-does-not-work-tp3752684p3760191.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+s974793n2681628h42 at n3.nabble.com