[Users] A game improver: Diablo Edge

lily [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n3786395h19 at n3.nabble.com
Wed Feb 29 07:38:41 CET 2012

I just played my new purchase of the Callaway Diablo Edge Irons for the first
time today. http://www.golf100years.com/Ping-K15-Irons-3-9WS-16105.html Ping
K15 Irons  Had just started getting back into golf with renewed purpose when
I decided to get these clubs. WOW, what money well spent! I was able to cut
my club length by one whole club and the control of these clubs, you aim it
and that is where it goes. The clubs have such a solid feel with the wide
base each shot whether solid or not so solid feel great coming off the face.
I had played this course 3 times this year hadnt shot better than 115, well
today I shot 93, the diffrence was the control I was able to maintain with
these clubs as well as the added distance. These clubs are an excellent
investment for someone looking to take there game to the next level. They
are just a game improver!

At first I want to tell you that the diablo edge are engineered for distance
and accuracy.
http://www.golf100years.com/Ping-G15-Black-Dot-Irons-3-9WS-1161.html Ping
G15 Irons  Designed with a lower, deeper center of gravity, edge irons
feature a more accessible sweet spot that is in line with where most
amateurs commonly hit the ball on the clubface. The result is longer,
consistent distance and improved accuracy. The Solid Impact Sole delivers
smooth turf interaction and is designed to mitigate the effects of heavy and
thin shots. It also improves the impact location on the face for greater
distance. Mwanwhile, these diablo irons really have a good feel. Even being
considered as game improvement irons, any level of golfer could play them.
We found that we were hitting them a little longer than other comparable
irons and more accurately. What I really liked about the Callaway Diablo
Edge irons is the way you can configure your irons. The 3 and 4 irons are a
hybrid iron, and the 5-LW are normal irons. But, if you have a difficult
time hitting your 5 and 6 irons, you can special order them as hybrid irons.
http://www.golf100years.com/Titleist-Scotty-Cameron-Studio-Select-Newport-2-Putter-1193.html
Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter  With this game
improver, enjoy your golf games!

http://forum.petalslink.com/A-game-improver-Diablo-Edge-tp3786395p3786395.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+s974793n2681628h42 at n3.nabble.com