[Users] How to specify which port # to run Petals BPM client dome?

gcrosmarie [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n4025146h0 at n3.nabble.com
Mon Jul 9 10:33:49 CEST 2012

Hello petals_ez,

If you are using maven to run GWT hosted mode, you simply have to add
    <port>XXXX</port>
in the configuration of the gwt maven plugin.

For example, if you want to run petalsbpm-client on port 9999, add the
following to its pom.xml :

<build>
	<plugins>
		<plugin>
			<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
			<artifactId>gwt-maven-plugin</artifactId>
			<configuration>
				<port>9999</port>
			</configuration>
		</plugin>
	</plugins>
</build>

Details on the configuration of the gwt maven plugin can be found there :
http://mojo.codehaus.org/gwt-maven-plugin/run-mojo.html

If you are not using maven, I am afraid I cannot help you because we always
use maven to run our gwt projects.

Hope it helps,

Graham Crosmarie

http://forum.petalslink.com/How-to-specify-which-port-to-run-Petals-BPM-client-dome-tp4025145p4025146.html