[Users] How to specify which port # to run Petals BPM client dome?

gcrosmarie [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n4025150h24 at n3.nabble.com
Tue Jul 10 16:10:02 CEST 2012

The trunk version of PetalsBPM encountered some compilation problems lately
because of some ground operations that were made on our forge and on our
maven repositories.

But now these problems should be solved. I managed to recompile geasytools,
geasywebeditor and petalsbpm with an empty M2 repo. So an update of the code
should solve your compilation problems (at least I hope so :-) ).

http://forum.petalslink.com/How-to-specify-which-port-to-run-Petals-BPM-client-dome-tp4025145p4025150.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+s974793n2681628h42 at n3.nabble.com