[Users] Petals Starting Guide - day 1 & 2 (WSDL & Administration)

Vincent Zurczak [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n4025168h82 at n3.nabble.com
Thu Jul 12 19:20:19 CEST 2012

Hi,

This has nothing to do in this thread. You should have created a new one.
And unfortunately, I cannot split the thread. I will insist to move to
another kind of forum, this one is missing important features.

About your problem, just one question: which version of the SOAP BC are you
using?
In your SOAP configuration (SU), replace soap:address by soap:wsa-to. I have
never had this issue, but I am wondering whether the studio generates the
right parameter now. Address was deprecated, but it was still supported.

-----
« Petals M.D. »
http://forum.petalslink.com/Petals-Starting-Guide-day-1-2-WSDL-Administration-tp2688072p4025168.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+s974793n2681628h42 at n3.nabble.com