[Users] Testing a published service (on the ESB) which is running on a separated server with petals console

Christophe Hamerling [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n4025219h63 at n3.nabble.com
Thu Jul 26 12:59:35 CEST 2012

Hi,

The file is not close, the stream is. This is not the same error. Can you try to get the XSD from your browser?
What the SOAP component does is that it get all the imports from the Petals Endpoint and add them as import using new URLs like wsdl=?XXX

--
Christophe Hamerling
R&D Engineer & Project Leader

-----