[Users] bc-soap 4.1 and the list of HTTPS services

yla [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n4025047h31 at n3.nabble.com
Fri Jun 1 13:53:03 CEST 2012

Hi,

I agree with the comments of Christophe DENEUX.

Concerning my questions :
I don't see the list of web service through
https://localhost:8083/petals/services/listServices
even I give the correct client certificate

But I can see the wsdl of the service through the pattern
 https://localhost:8083/petals/services/<service-name>?wsdl with the correct
client certificate.
My problem to see it was due to an incorrect configuration of my server
truststore and server keystore.

The truststore needs to content only the CA certificate and the keystore
needs to content only the server keystore and its key.

Thanks for your responses.

Regards
Yves

http://forum.petalslink.com/bc-soap-4-1-and-the-list-of-HTTPS-services-tp4020784p4025047.html