[Users] Setting Message Properties on petals-bc-filetransfer 2.4

tcassan [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n3810101h5 at n3.nabble.com
Thu Mar 8 17:21:18 CET 2012

Hi,

I am trying to set a message property on the output of a
petals-bc-filetransfer (consumer). I put these lines into jbi.xml:

<cdk5:message-properties>
   <cdk5:message-property name="customProp"
message="out">customvalue</cdk5:message-property>
</cdk5:message-properties>

At execution, the bc component raises a NullPointerException on
AbstractListener: Line 665 (on the setProperties call).

Am I wrong to try to add a custom message property to my output message ?

Thanks,
Thibault

http://forum.petalslink.com/Setting-Message-Properties-on-petals-bc-filetransfer-2-4-tp3810101p3810101.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+s974793n2681628h42 at n3.nabble.com