[Users] Setting Message Properties on petals-bc-filetransfer 2.4

Thibault [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n3813004h98 at n3.nabble.com
Fri Mar 9 16:42:48 CET 2012

My use case:
I want to convert multiple input format to multiple output format. I can
assume each file from each format arrives in a different folder, or with a
different file extension.
I do not know, before deploying, which input format should be converted to
which output format.
So I have a configuration file, something like that, that is read by a POJO:
<input type="formatA">
  <output type="formatB"/>
</input>

My point was to have one petals-bc-FileTransfer for each folder/extension.
Each of these component puts in a Message Property which format it is
supposed to read. Then, I have a dynamic router whose role is to call the
right XSLT transform, according to the Message property it receives (for
that, it uses the POJO that read the conf).

http://forum.petalslink.com/Setting-Message-Properties-on-petals-bc-filetransfer-2-4-tp3810101p3813004.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+s974793n2681628h42 at n3.nabble.com