[Users] Setting Message Properties on petals-bc-filetransfer 2.4

Thibault [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n3814719h63 at n3.nabble.com
Sat Mar 10 09:35:48 CET 2012

Vincent Zurczak wrote

> OK.
>
> * You have one File Transfer component and several SU in consume mode
> (polling different directories).
> * They all invoke a same service (POJO), which makes routing based on the
> read content and on the mapping file (which defines the output of a given
> input).
> * The POJO invokes a XSL transformation service.
>
> The issue is to pass the right mapping to the XSL service, right?
> Are all the possible mappings defined in the XSL style sheet? The
> properties would then only define the ones to use.

Actually, I simplified my need for the explanation. I have multiple XSLT
scripts and then multiple services (one for each XSLT script).
So:
 - OK for the multiple SU and the file transfer component.
 - Then, I have a dynamic router. This dynamic router calls my POJO (which
is my conditionning service). From the POJO answer (the POJO returns the
name of the xslt transform to apply according to the messge prop, not
according to the message content), it calls the right XSLT service

So, I don't think I could use XSL param. It would work if I had just one
XSLT service to call.

http://forum.petalslink.com/Setting-Message-Properties-on-petals-bc-filetransfer-2-4-tp3810101p3814719.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+s974793n2681628h42 at n3.nabble.com