[Users] Dummy question - File poller - post XML

Vincent Zurczak [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n3863778h92 at n3.nabble.com
Wed Mar 28 09:20:47 CEST 2012

Hi,

Croquis are only intended to build EIP chains, not terminal services (e.g. a
service that inserts in database) or service consumers. They do not describe
a global service "assembly" (we have something like this in mind, but we
have things with higher priority on the roadmap first).

File poller: consumer on the File Transfer component.
Service for insertion in database: service on the SQL component with/or a
JSR-181 service to prepare the right input message.
Mail Service: use the Mail component.
Access to the web service: use the Petals SOAP component (provide mode).

All the previous elements (services and consumers) are created with the
wizards in the studio.
To make the glue between all of this, you can use EIP (that's where croquis
go) or BPEL or JSR-181.

Given your use case, if you go with the EIP solution, you will have to use
XSL transformations in the chain (which means have transformation services).
This why I would rather use a JSR-181 for the orchestration (or even BPEL).

-----
« Petals M.D. »
http://forum.petalslink.com/Dummy-question-File-poller-post-XML-tp3852891p3863778.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+s974793n2681628h42 at n3.nabble.com